Thursday, March 22, 2018

Want2Scrap Wanted for Stealing Hearts - Page 1

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here and I am excited to be sharing another page in my Album with you - a Work in Progress.  I love the Wanted for Stealing Hearts Chipboard Album and enjoy sharing the process with you.


As I showed you in the previous post the album has an opening for a photo to show through from page one - I have cut/embossed a photo of Noah on his actual second birthday - I love this photo - he had been to Build-a-Bear and made the Bunny - the Bear is from his 1st birthday.  He was exhausted and not too well due to two year old molars trying to come though - poor baby!  Being the doting Nana I am, I could not resist taking this photo - and of course it had to 'make the cover' on this album- which you can see HERE. - now onto page 1.... 


I have used the April - Beautiful Script Chipboard Word above the photo, keeping it kraft rather than colouring it and added stickers to complete the date of Noah's birthday.  An Authentique Paper tag is tucked into the side of the photo and Foam Stars from Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L have been foiled using their 3D Foam Creative Embellishments Kit and randomly added to the layout.



The number two base from the Filigree Numbers Etched Dies has been cut/embossed using kraft card board and the die used as a sponge inking the inside of the cutting edges using brown ink.  This has been added to a banner from the Oh Happy Day Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken Stamp and Die Set, the sentiment is finished using stickers. I have also used corrugated cardboard as an embellishment, along with a few other word stickers.

Other: 
Spellbinders: SDS-116 Oh Happy Day Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken Stamp and Die Set;
S6-141 Shapeabilities Filigree Numbers Etched Dies Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken; Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares, 3D Foam Creative Embellishments Kit; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue;   Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk; Espresso Truffle, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves; Chameleon PensBlack Patterned Paper;assorted paper scraps; White Gel Pen

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  I will be sharing more pages as I go along and hope you will be inspired!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover