Monday, December 18, 2017

Pokadot Christmas Card

Hello Want2Scrap friends, Lovita Redd here!
I was sitting up late one night, after a very trying day, and decided to try and relax myself with a little crafting. I figured it's time to get started on my Holiday cards. This is the first of a few Christmas themed cards created using Want2Scrap's Chipboard Quote, Paper Flower, Bulk Pearls and Swirl Finesse.


I made a 6" x 5" base card from 12" x 12" craft Cardstock - by ColorBok. The edges are darkened with Color Box Mix'd Media Inx - Leather. I cut 4" x 5" and 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" pieces of designer papers by The Paper Studio. The edges of these papers were distressed using the edge of my scissors. Small tears were added for added dimension. The papers were adhered using Want2Scrap's 1/4" Double sided premium tape.

A Merry Christmas - Chipboard Quote in the center front with a rhinestone to dot the "I" in Christmas. Small pieces of lace were glued beneath torn areas with a pearl secured on top of each. A Want2Scrap White 1" Paper Flower adorns one corner accented by mini red roses. Bling was added with the addition of the self adhesive Swirl Finesse - Silver Rhinestones and a red rose. 


HAPPY CRAFTING!




Want2Scrap products used:

Other Products Used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover