Friday, November 24, 2017

Here's to Being Gorgeous with Want2Scrap

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here sharing a fun card created using Want2Scrap products. I thought we deserved some humor - I love these Emerson Quillin ladies - I have a few of these stamps and every so often have to have my 'fix!'  Seems the older I get - the more I can relate and of course these gals go hand in hand with all things bling!! 


The image has been stamped using Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and coloured using Chameleon Pens.  It has then been cut/embossed using Spellbinders Standard Circle LG and popped up onto the flocked card front using Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L 3D Foam Squares. 


Paper Lace has been added along the lower portion of the circle and coloured using Chameleon Pens and a row of scalloped lace adhered  to the lower portion of the card base, using Double Sided Premium Tape by Want2Scrap - 1/4" x 150 yards with 72 Count - Black Rhinestones - Self Adhesive added along the lace.

Nestabling Heart Circles Black Rhinestones has been adhered around the Die Cut circle.  A double black seam binding bow is glued onto the left side of the lace, a pink, flower button, and black rhinestone glued to the centre of the bow.


Other: 
SpellbindersStandard Circle LG  Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue;   Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black; Chameleon Pens; lace; flocked patterned paper; pink flower button; black seam binding

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  I will be sharing more pages as I go along and hope you will be inspired!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover