Thursday, September 14, 2017

I Love Summer

Candy here and today I am sharing with you my I Love Summer Card featuring the Beach Umbrella Chipboard Shape.  I created this A2 sized card with paper and ephemera from Echo Park.



I painted the Beach Umbrella Chipboard Shape with gesso and then added Silver Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint to the umbrella's pole and Apricot Viva Decor Ink Gold to the umbrella.  I adhered to the umbrella to the card front with pop dots and using Art Glitter Dries White Glue added Sand Opaque Glitter at the base of the umbrella.



I sponged the edges of the I Love Summer ephemera with Splash ColorBox Chalk Ink and adhered a Red Bling Heart on top of the heart on the design paper.  Finally, in the upper right corner I added a couple Iridescent Rhinestones and an Orange Rhinestone.


I hope you are loving your Summer!




Want2Scrap Products:

Beach Umbrellas - Chipboard Shapes
Bling Hearts - Pink and Red
72 Count - Orange Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
72 Count - Iridescent Rhinestones - Self Adhesive

Other Products:

Echo Park Sweet Summertime 6" x 6" Paper Pad; Echo Park I Love Sunshine Ephemera Die Cut Pieces; Art Glitter - Dries White Glue; ColorBox Chalk Ink - Splash; Jewel Glitter Ritz - Opaque Micro Fine Glitter - Sand; Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Silver; Viva Decor Ink Gold - Apricot; Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover