Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Blessing Book

I created an A to Z Blessing book for the families            
that hosted my daughter and I while we were in Germany this summer for a student exchange program.  I've created a Blessing for every letter of the alphabet.  
Example- “A” is for Accomplish-

“God bless you to Accomplish                                                            all that He has call you to.  
                          I used the "Hattie" paper line from one of my favorite companies-
                                                                 My Mind's Eye


I've scattered Want2Scrap bling thru out the album.
           
I used #7602 Swirls Maxi Girl Rhinestones – Silver, 
                           #6105 Frilly Flourish Swirl- Silver Rhinestones 
#2056 Rhinestones 72-Silver



 

                             Some pictures are in taken in Colorado when the German students
                                                                  were visiting us.




                    And other pictures are of when we went on Holiday with them to Paris France.


                         It was a Blessing to host the German students and it was a Blessing to 
                           share experiences with them in Germany.  We can't wait to go back!                                                                   













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover