Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Nestabling Scalloped Hearts Perfect For Valentine's Day



Hello Everyone, Terre Fry here and today I am showing you a layout of my little girl and her daddy. When I picked out these photos, I knew they would be perfect to use with Want2Scrap© Nestabling Scalloped Hearts, why well because they match Spellbinders Nestablilities Hearts perfectly.
 
My paper choice for this layout was My Minds Eye, I secured all my pieces down using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry.
 
Want2Scrap© Supplies:
 
Other Supplies Used:
Spellbinders Nestablitlies Hearts
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry
My Minds Eye Pattern Paper
Red Cardstock
 
Thank you for joining me today here on the blog, I hope you where inspired to create a project usingWant2Scrap© Nestabling Scalloped Hearts.
 
Crafty Smiles,
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover