Monday, December 19, 2016

Want2Scrap and Peachy Keen - Mixed Media Card

Hello and welcome!  Susie here today with a mixed media card featuring a stamp from Peachy Keen and Want2Scrap bling!
I created the background with Ken Oliver Color Bursts on watercolor paper.  I trimmed it down and inked the edges before mounting it on cardstock.
I used Spellbinders Cascading Circles die to cut white cardstock.
 

I used a stamp from the Peachy Keen In the Garden 1-1/8" Face Set to stamp on vellum with permanent black ink.  I colored the eyes from the backside with a sky blue marker.

I wanted to adhere the face behind one of the holes in the die cut so I trimmed the vellum down and added Zip Dry glue to the backside of the die cut.

I also used Zip Dry to adhere the entire die cut onto the Color Burst background.  Heres a close up of the stamped face on the card.

I pulled out Nina Brackett's Let It Snow bling and chose a snowflake for the upper right of the card.

Want2Scrap Supplies for Snowflake Card:

 Cross Promotional Supplies:
Other Supplies:  Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst - Ultramarine Blue, Lime Green, Turquoise; Dymo Labelmaker; watercolor paper, inks, marker

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover