Friday, December 16, 2016

Heartfelt Creations and Want2Scrap - Under the Sea

Hello and welcome!  Susie here today with a mixed media card pairing the Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea stamp set with Want2Scrap rhinestone bling! I adore anything to do with the ocean so I loved playing with the whimsical images in the Under the Sea stamp set from Heartfelt Creations.  One of my favorite thing about them is that they have coordinating dies!  Die cutting the images is so much faster than having to fussy cut them!
I started by creating a mixed media background on water color paper.  When it dried I stamped the seahorse image with permanent black ink.  Using the coordinating die, I cut and embossed the  seahorse.
In order to really emphasize the eye, I added a 2.5mm black rhinestone from my pack of Want2Scrap Baby Bling.
I created a background on white cardstock with inks, a stencil and embossing powder.   I achieved a little bit of "grunge" before I stamped a sentiment and adhered the seahorse.
I sprinkled the card with Irridescent, Turquoise and Light Green rhinestones in 3 different sizes to finish things off!
It is so easy to create beautiful cards with Heartfelt Creations and Want2Scrap!

Want2Scrap Supplies for Under the Sea Card:

Cross Promotional Supplies:
Other supplies:  Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst - Ultramarine Blue, Lime Green; Ken Oliver Crafts Liquid Metals - Verdi Gris; The Crafters Workshop stencil - Mini Raven Mosaic; Wow Embossing Powder - Atlantic Seaspray; Impression Obsession/Yvonne Blair Words for Art cling stamps, watercolor paper, inks.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover