Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Senior Year Overlay

Susie here today and I am sharing a fun layout I created using the Want2Scrap Senior Year Overlay.

The overlay is designed so that there is a collage area all ready for your pictures.

I used the overlay as a guide to cut pictures to the right size and shape:.


I flipped it over and added 1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape around the edges...

... and then pulled up the liner and adhered the photo.

I added the photos one at a time.  I had a lot of photos so I was able to completely fill in the collage.  If you don't have enough pics, you can fill in the open segments with coordinating patterned paper.

Then I  adhered the main photo and edged it with Sleek Strip 6" Rhinestones in black.
.
Here's a close up:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Supplies for High School Senior Layout:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Other supplies:  cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover