Sunday, November 29, 2015

November Layout with Want2Scrap Chipboard

Hello everybody!  Susie here today and I want to share a fall layout featuring Want2Scrap chipboard for the title.  I needed to scrap these great pics of my mom, sister and I enjoying the autumn leaves.  I used the Nestled Collection from Authentique Papers.  I love all the texture found in the patterned paper - wood grains and knits and plaids - and Want2Scrap has the perfect Chipboard and Bling accents!
November is a Fancy Chipboard Word from Want2Scrap.  It is really easy to alter the chipboard with inks, paint, glitter and embossing powder, which is what I chose for this project.  I heat embossed it with Earthtone Nutmeg Embossing Powder.
You can see I used multiple layers to create dimension - papers, tags, twine, stickers, bling and even a charm!
Want2Scrap 72 Count Bling comes in a pack with 3 different sizes - 3mm, 6mm and 8mm.  I used all 3 sizes of the Amber bling to jazz up this sentiment/quote card:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Want2Scrap Supplies for November Leaves layout:

Other Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover