Monday, January 14, 2013

A Perfectly Delightful Day

Hello Want2Scrap friends!  Keely here today to share my latest layout created with amazing Want2Scrap products.  The star of the layout is my sweet niece, Kenzie.
 
 
I started with the sweet, Springy "Woodland Park" collection by October Afternoon.  I layered beautiful patterned papers with fun stickers and diecuts.
 
 
 Next, I added some of my fav Want2Scrap goodies--Manilla tags, Frilly Flourish Swirl - White Pearl, Sleek Strips Pearls- Le Creme.
 
 
Other must-have products include: Tsukineko StazOn Ink in Dove Gray, Fiskars border punch, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, Glue Arts U-Cut It 3D Adhesive Squares.
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today.  Stop by each day for more design team inspiration!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout and darling little girl! Love that cheer-leading outfit!

    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover