Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry & Bright

Nina here on the Want2Scrap blog with a fancy Christmas card to share with you all. I first distressed and stitched the edges of the Melissa Frances patterned paper, then laid a pretty doily right in the center. I adhered a sticker in the center of the doily and some beautiful B.Y.O.B. 1 Build your own Bling - Donna Salazar Design bling.

I then took a Pine Tree Chipboard Embellishments - Pack of 4 and traced it on the back of a patterned paper, fussy cut it, adhered to the chipboard and inked the edges. I finished the tree by placing some Sleek Strips Silver Rhinestones- Self Adhesive to mimic a garland.



The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow's Stitched Sentiments Two stamp set. I finished the card by adhering a rose from the Red Rose Ribbon 1" with a double seam binding bow tucked underneath.

W2S-Christmas-det
I just want to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a wonderful and memorable Christmas and New Year! I'll see you back here on the Want2Scrap blog in 2013!

Want2Scrap Products used:


Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover