Saturday, December 8, 2012

Laugh Together

My kids have a friend that comes over a lot, they go to her house a lot, and her mother is a close friend of mine.  Most days, this trio can be heard laughing, giggling, and scheming together.  The My Little Shoebox papers that the DT is working with this month were great for highlighting one of those "little rascals" moments.

I love how easy Nestaboard is to layer!

Thanks for peeking!

Want2Scrap™ products used:
Nestaboard Petite Scalloped Circles
Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love
Frilly Flourish Swirl

Partner Product:
My Little Shoebox Notebook Collection
My Little Shoebox Vintage Shop Collection

1 comment:

  1. Oh, such a sweet layout and photo! Remember these moments!! Children grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover