Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bling in the New Year


I really can't make a post about the New Year without
first wishing my daughter a very happy

S E V E N T E E N

Yes, it's my daughter's birthday.
17 years ago today, she made her way into the world.
Wasn't it yesterday?

Something fun I do with my daughter is
go on Dollar Store shopping sprees once in a while.
You can buy a bunch of fun things,
and still have money left for BLING!
The last time we were there we got some fun
horns, glasses, and bubbles for New Year's.

We enjoy have fun, corny celebrations!

The horns were really cheesy though, so I decided
to decorate. At 3 for $1, I decided to tear one up
to make a pattern. I traced it onto patterned paper - 
both from our friends at Authentique.
I made a little extra piece for the top area.

I glued all this together and added stickers 
from SRM Stickers, and of course ...

B L I N G

I cut apart some Beautiful Bling Borders for around
the horn and the upper part that divides the pink and the grey.
I used a large Sleek Strip at the top,
and a small Sleek Strip at the bottom, near the horn. 



Thanks for looking.
Happy Birthday to my sweetheart, and
a very Happy New Year to all of you.

Be safe, be well, be happy, and be creative as you 

BLING IN THE NEW YEAR!!!



P R O D U C T S



Promotional Partners


Other

SRM Stickers




4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover