Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nestabling Christmas tree

Hi all- AJ here with a fun holiday card to share using Want2Scraps Nestabling.


My card today uses the Nested Pennants in Lemon to create the tree top, and the
Lattice Rectangles Nestabling in Mocha Pearl to create the tree trunk.   Yellow wasn't quite the color I wanted for my tree, so I went another route to make it work!   I finished off the adorable reindeer with a small rhinestone from the 72 Count Red Rhinestones.

to color your Nestabling pearls, leave them right on the plastic backing, and use your favorite Alcohol based marker.  (You can also color on your clear rhinestones)

Want2Scrap Products used:
Nested Pennants in Lemon
Lattice Rectangles Nestabling in Mocha Pearl
72 Count Red Rhinestones

Stamps- Hero Arts
Adhesive- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

enjoy!

AJ

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover