Thursday, November 8, 2012

December is Coming!

This year I decided to try something new (for me).  I am creating my December Daily NOW, before the rush of the holidays is upon us.  I can then just take the photos, print them out, and add them to my album with a little bit of journaling.  Now I have no excuses for not completing the album, right?  I combined several different Want2Scrap Albums for this project.  You need a lot of pages for a December Daily album!  Here are a few pictures of how it is coming along:



I'll come back for another post in early December and show you how it is coming along, including the first photos.  Meanwhile, check out the albums in the Want2Scrap store for the perfect December Daily supplies!

Want2Scrap™ Products used:
Assorted Rectangles Corrugated Album
8x8 Square Chipboard Album
6x6 Chipboard Squares
Sleek Strips Rhinestones
Chubba Bubba Corrugated Alphabet

Partner Products Used:
Beacon Zip Dry
Glue Art's 3-D Foam Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover