Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Halloween Greetings

I love decorating my home for Fall with pumpkins, yummy spice candles, and handmade projects.
 
 
I had a blast creating this Halloween inspired layout with lots of great Want2Scrap products, including my favorite bling, Swirls - Black Rhinestone - Package of 2 - 4" x 4".
 
 
I covered my "Happy" chipboard sentiment with gold glitter glue.  It glistens much more beautifully than can be seen in a photo.
 
 
I've also added glitter covered leaf and chipboard swirl to balance the layout.  My ever favorite, brown mini bling, have been added to the title.  What seasonal projects are you creating?  Hop over to the Want2Scrap store to shop for must have items for your next project.
 
Want2Scrap products
 
Cross Promotional products
 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely Halloween layout Keely!! Love all the details and that photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover