Saturday, October 20, 2012

4 Minutes of Superhero Coolness

This summer, my son had the opportunity to tour a firetruck, complete with his own "Assistant" fireman.  He thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity, and sitting in that drivers seat made him feel 10 feet tall.  This is one of the photos I captured from that afternoon.

I knew when starting this layout that I wanted to use a long, multi-font title, so I painted a Nestaboard from Labels Twenty Five as the background for my title.  I think it allows your eye to easily read my title, because it's confined to one place.  It also really emphasizes the title as a design element, which I love.


Thanks for coming by!

Want2Scrap™ Products Used:
Beautiful Bling Border- Chevron

Partner Products Used:
Beacon Zip Dry
Authentique Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover