Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life's Little Lessons

Hello, Terre here with another album for your viewing pleasure! This album was created using the Grand Series Chipboard Album Labels Twenty-Three from Want2Scrap. Look real close.... do you see that beautiful paper? Guess what you can also find that at Want2Scrap, it is the new line of designer paper from Susan K. Weckesser.
It is fun to hand trim pieces from the pattern paper and pop them up to add dimension.


Did you know that you could use the Nestabling with out having the coordinating die template, see just look how amazing the Nestabling Pearl Scalloped Hearts look on this page.
 
If you haven't noticed there is a stamped sentiment on each page, some of them are words from the heart others are just an encouraging thought. This album is an inspirational album filled with special feelings, it was amazing how perfect the paper, bling and chipboard accents from Want2Scrap made this album come together.
 
Don't you just love how these Antique Keys and Keyholes - Silhouette make the pages just pop, add a few 72 Count Hot Pink Rhinestones and wow just look at them shine! 
                                                      See just look at that bling!
This page just screams fun, I think we all should just go paint the town red, what do you think?
 
This page reminds me that no one could ever take my mom's place, and I hope that my own children feel the same way about me. The Chipboard Charlies Birdcage Silhouette makes me think of my children who have left home and my little one who is still part of the nest. I know crazy right?
Just look at all that pretty swirly bling, I think it just goes with everything! Don't you?
You can create a page just by trimming pieces and popping them up just like the flowers and the bird, add some B.Y.O.B. 2 (build your own bling) Donna Salazar Design to make it look like the bird is flying...just perfect!
 
I hope you have enjoyed this mixed media album and I encourage you to create one of your own, we would love to see what you create, just send us a picture on Facebook! Crafty smiles,

Want2Scrap Products Used:


 
Cross Promotional Companies:
Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry
Spellbinders Die Templates
Clearsnap Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk
 
Other Products Used:
Quietfire Design Stamps
      
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover