Sunday, July 8, 2012

Such Joy


Some of the biggest joys in life are found in the simplest things.  On this particular day, my daughter was just sitting on the bike, in the shade, rolling around a little and just living in the moment.  No agenda, no hurry, just living life. 
I altered the chipboard sentiment with a coat of gesso.  Then I inked it using a Colorbox dye ink, and when that was mostly dry, I scraped some of it off for a mossy look.


Thanks for taking a peek- and be sure to grab some of the newest Want2Scrap products today!

Want2Scrap™ Products:
Chipboard Sentiments Words of Love

Preferred Partner Product:
ColorBox Dye Inks from ClearSnap
Donna Salazar for Spellbinders Stamp
www.alyssasscraps.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet layout, Alyssa! Love how you used the gesso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love this on the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover