Monday, July 2, 2012

Old Time Tricycle Silhouette: Banner Birthday (Nina)

Here is the last card in my Want2Scrap Silhouette - Old Time Tricycle series of cards. As I mentioned from my last post, this is my favorite of all 4! I didn't use the silhouette as a stencil this time. This is the actual shape that I used for the other 3 cards, so it's beautifully covered in shimmery ink. While the others are more grungy and distressed, this is more my style: clean and shabby!

I stitched the main panel from Prima Almanac collection onto the card front. I adhered the silhouette using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue.
W2S-Card1
The sentiment and banner are from The Craft's Meow's Vintage Rides stamp set. I adhered a silver rhinestone (from Want2Scrap Sleek Strips Silver Rhinestones- Self Adhesive) on the banner ties. Here you can see better the shimmer that's on the silhouette. Isn't it lovely?
W2S-Card1det
I hope you've enjoyed this series of cards using the same silhouette image. I love that they can be used a stencil, too.

Want2Scrap Products used:

Cross Promo Products used:

Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's gorgeous! I might have to get me that silhouette. You made it look so good.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover