Saturday, July 21, 2012

Live, Laugh, Love


 Hello, friends!  Keely here to share my latest layout featuring fabulous Want2Scrap products. I couldn't resist designing with this adorable photo of my niece and her best friend.  I love the texture W2S products give my layouts--chipboard, bling, denim!

The chipboard diecut titles are one of my favorite new products.  I also used one of the 7x7" denim squares and self-adhesive pearls to create my flower.

The rhinestone Nestabling and swirls are a perfect finishing touch. 
Thank so much for visiting the blog today. 

Want2Scrap Products:Chipboard Title72 Ct Pearls--White Self Adhesive

Cross-Promotional Products:

Other Products:
Basic Grey PB&J paper collection
My Little Shoebox Mini Alphabet Stickers (chocolate cake)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover