Monday, June 25, 2012

Old Time Tricycle Silhouette: So Sweet (Nina)

Hello! It's Nina here with the 3rd card in my Want2Scrap Silhouette - Old Time Tricycle series of cards. This one is super simple. As with my first two cards, I used the silhouette as a stencil. I stitched the panel onto the card front.
W2S-Card3
I felt like those big wheels needed some bling, so I adhere some Want2Scrap Swirls - Silver Rhinestone - Package of 2 - 4" x 4" on top. Small strips of chipboard, lace and sentiment (from The Craft's Meow's Simply Delightful set) decorated with 3 rhinestones (from Want2Scrap Sleek Strips Silver Rhinestones- Self Adhesive) finish the card.
W2S-Card3det
I hope you're enjoying this series of cards. I have one more to share and it's my favorite of the 4! Stay tuned! :)

Want2Scrap Products used:

Cross Promo Products used:

Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover