Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Love" Layout


I started this layout with the Want2Scrap™ Chipboard Embellishments.  I coated them first with Gesso, then added Olive Vine Glimmer Mist, while the gesso was still wet.  This allowed the gesso and mist to mix together on the surface of the chipboard.  Then, after it dried, I added a light layer of brown ink to make the look a little more distressed.

I used circles punched from white cardstock to form vertical lines, then layered Sleek Strips over the dots for a little bit of bling that doesn't outshine the rest of the layout.

Then I covered the sentiment with gesso and left it white so that it would contrast nicely with my photo.  I love how all these Want2Scrap™ products came together to create a perfectly embellished page that is elegant with just the right amount of vintage thrown in.
Thanks for taking a peek!  I hope you'll give a few of these techniques a try the next time you are playing with your Want2Scrap™ Chipboard!
~Alyssa~

Want2Scrap™ Products:

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover