Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome Little One for Want2Scrap!

One of my dear friends will soon be blessed with her first baby soon. I thought I would work ahead and make a card for when the little one comes.

I wanted it to be a cute, colorful card and not your traditional baby colors...I wanted it to have a fresh and fun feel to it.


These Silver Rhinestone Swirls by Want2Scrap™ are perfect for this. I love that they stick to just about anything...lace included. No extra glue was necessary!


Lets not forget the Silver Nestabling™ Circles. They are a great way to frame or highlight something! I love how they draw attention to the circle and the darling bicycle in it, so dang cute!


Want2Scrap™ Products:
Silver Nestabling™ Circles
Silver Rhinestone Swirls
72 Count Silver Rhinestones

Other Products:
Pattern Paper- Lily Bee, Pink Paislee
Alphabet- Websters Pages
Tied Flower- Sassafras Lass
Chipboard- Cosmo Cricket
Punch- EK Success
Cardstock- World Win Papers

1 comment:

  1. THIS is STUN-NING, Mimi! Fantastic use of complimentary color, wonderful material and ultra FABULOUS use of B-L-I-N-G! Bravoooooooo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover