Saturday, December 31, 2011

Want2Scrap, how do I love thee? let me count the bling adorned ways!



Having rounded the bend of the start of a brand new year, I am excited to finish packing away our precious Christmas decor and start in on the red, white, and pink of valentine's day!  What's not to love about LOVE?   Today I want to share a card I made that features the beautiful Want2Scrap™ Nestabling™, chipboard embellishment, and bling!


You may recognize this card if you have seen the winter edition of Paper Creations!  I was so honored to have this Want2Scrap™ project featured in such a fine magazine.  It displays several of my favorite products; Nestabling Lattice Rectangle White and Black Pearl, Chipboard Embellishments - Pack of 4 - Style A and the go to 72 Count - White Pearls - Self Adhesive.  At the time that I made this card, Want2Scrap had yet to release the yummy flower ribbons but if you are looking for a comparable product to the red fabric flower I used on this card, be sure to check out our Red Rose Ribbon 1" .  It is an absolute dream to design with and comes in so many gorgeous colors and sizes. *love*


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll use Want2Scrap™ as a source of inspiration to create and express your love to your valentine this year!


 Want2Scrap™ products:

Cross Promotional products used:

Other Products:
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Girls Paperie, October Afternoon
Grosgrain ribbon: Stampin Up!
Glitter: Martha Stewart
fabric flower: Webster's
Craft Supplies: seam binding, button, acrylic heart, hemp twine, seed beads

3 comments:

  1. Love the interlaced bling and red ribbon. Congrats to you for having your project featured on Paper Creations! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover