Sunday, November 13, 2011

Small Christmas Flower Box

Hi there. Today I have another Christmas project and video to share with you using Nestabling™ and Nestaboard™ by Want2Scrap™. I think I mentioned before, this Christmas Season I'm really like working with creams and whites, lots of bling, glitter and embellishments, and this project is no exception LOL! At the end of the video, I have more pictures of my little project, I hope you enjoy :)

Remember you can click on the pictures to make them larger for easier viewing, and all supplies are listed below.

Thanks for visiting today - Linda ❤❤




Want2Scrap™ supplies:

Labels One Nestaboard™.

Labels One Silver Nestabling™.


Cross Promotional Products:

Spellbinders™: Labels One Nestabilities®,

Layered Poinsettia, Square Bracket Edge Box Shapeabilities®,

Fall Splender Grand Impressabilities™.


Other Products:

Very Vanilla Cardstock

May Arts Silver Cord

Crystal Coarse Glitter

Ranger Glossy Accents, Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber

Tape, 2-Way Glue

VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad

Self Adhesive Rhinestone


3 comments:

  1. So pretty...loving the white...maybe I need to do white on my tree this year??!! Thanks for always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm CLEARLY underdressed to be viewing SUCH an outstanding and elegant project: please, don't tell anybody... {!} LOL - This one just made me GASP! Positively beautious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover