Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Bling, Bling a Bling!

Hello again. I hope everybody had a Wonderful Thanksgiving, with lots of family, friends, and good food. We had to cancel our plans because both DH and I have been sick with colds and flu, but we still have plenty to be thankful for.

My project today is truly one of my favorites. The Christmas theme around our house this year is bling, and more bling; the more the merrier I say LOL!! From top to bottom this project is approx. 7" long, and I had a hard time taking a good picture. When this piece was finished I was ready to put up my Christmas tree. Enjoy the Season :)

I made a quick step-by-step video showing you how this lovely project was created.

Thanks for visiting today - Linda










Supplies Used:

Want2Scrap™

Nestaboard Labels Twenty

Nestabling Labels Twenty - Silver


Cross Promotional Products:

Spellbinders™

Labels Twenty Nestabilities®

Layered Poinsettia Shapeabilities®

On The Vine Border Grand Shapeabilities®

Beacon Zip Dry Glue


Other Products:

Lost & Found Christmas Cardstock - My Mind's Eye

Image from Christmas Images & Journal Notes - Crafty Secrets.

May Arts Silver Cord, and Wrinkle Ribbon.

Crystal Coarse Glitter.

Tape, 2-Way Glue.

Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabber.

Maya Road Trinket Beads - Dangling Chandelier

Silver Beads.



4 comments:

  1. Wow..that IS bling bling.. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is POSITIVELY stunning, Linda! Such a SHINING example of HOW gloriously Nestabling can accentuate a creation - this is a KEEPSAKE for certain! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Linda, this looks amazing!!!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover