Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Flowers for your Birthday


Giving flowers to a friend for her birthday, be they the real deal or the stamped variety, is one of my favorite things to do. Today I have some gorgeous Want2Scrap™ product to show off my stamped pitcher of flowers. Come along with me and check it all out, won't you?


This card really began with the Nestabling Fleur de Lis Rectangles Mocha Pearl. The gorgeous rich coppery brown color had me turning to my Eco Green Crafts™ acrylic paints in Pure Copper and Mulch to paint up the Chipboard Embellishments - Pack of 5 - Style C from Want2Scrap™.


Delicious! The chipboard has just the slightest copper shine to it and is the perfect place to land some 72 Count - Hot Pink Rhinestones - Self Adhesive. The swirl is a nice compliment to the floral look to this card and the hot pink rhinestones are a perfect match to the raspberry fizz hot pink paper.


I double-stamped the sentiment with both a copper ink and a chocolate ink. Copper is not a color I chose often but I am SO glad I did today! You can see how the beautiful Nestabling™ really did guide my design decisions for this card by repeating the coppery brown and setting it against pops of bright cheerful colors.

Thanks so much for visiting me here today!

Want2Scrap Supplies Used:

Cross Promotional Products Used:
Paint: Eco Green Crafts™ acrylic paints

Other Supplies:
Ink: Stampin Up! and Tsukineido Brilliance
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Paper: Papertrey Ink and October Afternoon
Craft Supply: lace trim

2 comments:

  1. Bring me a pot of garden glory and blinged out goodness and I am GOOD! THIS is all that and a sparkly ride through crafty central - Want2Scrap and partnered up goodness, USA! Meow! WHAT a splendid, sparkling, gloriously festooned piece of fabulous! I'll swill some coffee to this delightful creation - Yes, Ma'am! Thanks for the gorgeously crafted mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way! Cut flowers just wilt and die whereas you can keep card flowers forever and they keep reminding you of the special person who gave them to you! Lovely card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover