Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baseball Acrylic Album!

Hello blogging friends! I have some exciting News to share with all of you!!

At Splitcoast Stampers they have a Product Review Team and their team works with all different kinds of products in the stamping/scrapping industry. The team creates projects with the different products and then they do a review on the products and tell everyone what they think--if its a good product, would they recommend it, is it easy to use etc...

Today Want2Scrap™ is the Product Focus at Splitcoast Stampers!! You will have to hop on over to Splitcoast Stamper and check out all of the Fantastic reviews about Nestabling™ and Nestaboard™!! Click HERE to find out all of the details!!



Every time I do an acrylic album I remember how much fun it is...and better yet...it is such a great way to use up some of those scraps and left over rub-ons in my stash!

I just love this Baseball Player Acrylic Album by Want2Scrap™.


I added an Acrylic Baseball Word to the cover. I embossed it with a heat gun and love how it enhanced the edges. I also framed the photo with one of the rectangles from the Nestabling™ Lattice Rectangle Set in Black and Silver.


My kids are HUGE sports kids...they love it all! Soccer, lacrosse, horse-back riding, running 5k's but this year Jack decided to add baseball to his schedule.


Look how great the Silver Petite Circle Nestabling™ looks centered with Red Rhinestones - 72 Count.


My husband always laughs at me but I love taking pictures of the back of people, I just love that view. Can you tell?


The great thing about rub-ons is that they look awesome from both side in an acrylic album. They are my go to product when working with acrylic! The Black Rhinestone Pennants Nestabling™ were the perfect accessory for this sports page...and so easily cut with the Spellbinders™ Nested Pennants and Grand Caliber™. Topped off with a few Black Pearls - 72 Count and we are ready to go!


Got to love a good action shot too!


I found a great way to highlight a wallet size photo is with Nestabling™. Check out how I used it here.

Now if that doesn't draw attention to a photo I don't know what will...the Nestabling™ Labels Five in Silver Rhinestones was perfect for this.


I hope this inspires you to dig into your scraps and play with some acrylic.


Want2Scrap Products:
Nestabling™ Labels Five in Silver Rhinestones
Silver Petite Circle Nestabling™
Red Rhinestones - 72 Count.
Baseball Player Acrylic Album
Acrylic Baseball Word
Black Rhinestone Pennants Nestabling™
Black Pearls - 72 Count
Nestabling™ Lattice Rectangle Set in Black and Silver
Ribbon

Cross Promotional Products:
Grand Caliber
Spellbinders Nested Pennants

Other Products:
Pattern Paper- October Afternoon
Rub-ons- October Afternoon, 7 Gypsies, Basic Grey, Kaiser Craft, Pink Paislee
Stickers- October Afternoon
Embossing Powder, Heat Gun- Ranger

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this album!! Will have to make one for my grandson and dig up my son's baseball pictures and do him one too. I also love taking pictures from the back to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love Acrylic Albums! This is really fantastic! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic album! I take a lot of back pics to. Probably because that is all I could get of my teenagers for so long! I guess the back is better than nothin' at all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover