Saturday, July 30, 2011

Say It With Bling!

Today I have a Vintage Wall hanging created with several products from Want2Scrap™ to share with you, so sit back and enjoy this creative journey.
I started out by using a single piece of the Grand Chipboard Album - Labels Eleven. I die cut
and embossed using Spellbinders™ LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven with pattern paper from Le Romantique collection from Graphic 45.
After I die cut and sanded all of the pieces for my wall hanging, I adhered them to the chipboard pieces using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry.
Want2Scrap™ has these amazing new Nestaboard™ pieces that match Spellbinders™ die templates perfectly, just like the ones pictured here. This makes it quick, simple and easy to create and add dimension to any craft project. The Nestaboard™ featured in this photo is Nestaboard Fleur De Lis Rectangles.

Once you have your pattern paper die cut and adhered to the Nestaboard™, it is time to add the Nestabling™ to make your project pop. I have added the Nestabling™ Fleur de Lis Rectangles Silver and Black Rhinestones.

I die cut and embossed S4-328 Foliage from Spellbinders™ using Core'dinations color core card stock, sanded then inked the leaves. Using Baby LeCreme Pearls I added them to the stalk of the leaves to give a more visual affect.
I die cut S5-042 Fleur de Lis Doily Accent from Spellbinders™ out of F-012 Precious Metals foil, sanded the foil and added a decorative piece from the Le Romantique collection from Graphic 45. I added 72 Count White Pearls from Want2Scrap™ to give the tag that Vintage feel.
I added a cream wired bow with decorative pins and a splash of color to the bow with little bits and pieces of coordinating ribbon tied to the decorative pins. I used the same decorative ribbon and tied it to the Fleur de Lis Nestaboard™ piece. Thank you for stopping by my blog post, I hope you have enjoyed this creative journey and will try using these amazing Want2Scrap™ products.











Want2Scrap™ Products Used:
Cross Promotional Products Used:
Graphic 45 Le Romantique Paper Collection

Other Supplies Used:
Ribbon and Decorative pins from my stash.
Core'dinations Color Core Card Stock







10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, Terre! Your vintage wall hanging is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You made this piece shine with your special details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wall hanging Terre!! Love the G45 papers and I love how you created to ribbon hanger!! Fantastic Tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, LOVE that nestaboard, beautiful project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project, gorgeous. I need to try this after the wonderful tutorial you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait. Do you KNOW how dizzy this project just made me! I'm seriously having crafty over-load vertigo right about now - this IS awesome, baby girl! THANKS for transporting me on your romantic, craftilicious journey! Mmmmmm, hmmmmm - GOOD STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Want2Scrap is great, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover