Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bring On The Bling...Girlfriend

Today I have a single wall pennant to share with you. I have created this pennant to give to one of my BFF’s. I first die cut all of my pieces at once using the Grand Calibur™ from Spellbinders™, I used the S5-028Nested Pennants, S5-029 Lacey Pennants, S5-030 Fancy Tags Two. For my pattern paper I used the Mish Mash collection from Basic Grey and white card stock. The girlfriend stamp set is Because I care from JustRite Stampers.

Once I had my pieces die cut, I started adhering them together with Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry™. Then to make my project pop off the page I added the amazing Nestabling™ from Want2Scrap™. For the first layer on my pennant I added the Nestabling™ Pennants Silver Rhinestones to the outer edge of the nested pennant as well as to the smaller nested pennants. I think my favorite Nestabling™ has to be the Nestabling™ Fancy Tags Two, for this color choice I chose the Turquoise Rhinestones as it matched the pretty blue of my pattern paper. Just look how the Turquoise Rhinestones pop off the white card stock…..so pretty!
Well I am off to CHA, I hope you have enjoyed this girlfriend’s pennant and are inspired to create one for your BFF. Crafty Smiles……

Want2Scrap™ Products Used:
Turquoise Ribbon (consumer show only)

Cross Promotional Products Used:
Spellbinders™ S5-029 Lacey Pennants
Spellbinders™ S5-030 Fancy Tags Two

Other Products Used:
Basic Grey Mish Mash pattern paper
White card stock
JustRite Stampers – Because I Care stamp set
Black Ink

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pennant Terre!! Love the shades of Blue! Beautiful Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project, RIGHT HERE.... the textbook definition of "swoon-worthy!" and I am in love! Something tells me you are an OUTSTANDING gf to hang with {!} - hope to prove that theory, one day! Thanks for the glorious inspiration, dear one! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover