Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Blingin!

My little Beach Babe is just soaking up all that shine from the Bling! Did you know that you don't have to have a die template to use the amazing Nestabling™ from Want2Scrap™. Take a closer look at my 8 x 8 layout, half of my project has the Nestabling™ used on a die cut and the other half does not..
Nestabilities™, I then took the Nestabling™ Classic Diamonds Silver Rhinestones and simply peeled it off the package and placed it on my die cut. I then took the remaining pieces and cut them in half to place on either side of my photo. See this is where you don't need the die cut to use the Nestabling™.

My paper choice was On The Boardwalk by Graphic 45, the colors where just perfect for this little Beach Babe. I trimmed the Beach piece and distressed the edges, inked them with some Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk and quickly placed the Nestabling™ Fancy Tags Two Black Rhinestones. I adhered all of my pieces to my layout using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry. I distressed the outer edge of my layout and inked the edges with black distressing ink, added some chipboard letters from My Minds Eye and glittered the letters up to make it look like sand.. To tie my layout together, so to speak, I used this really cute burlap trimmings that Want2Scrap™ only carries at the consumer shows...sorry f you want some of that you'll just have to take a trip and see Michele in person, I am sure she could help you find it. I added some 72 count Black Rhinestones on top of the burlap trimming and there you have it......my little beach babe.....Summer Blingin with Want2Scrap™. Thank you for stopping by today and make sure you check out all the amazing products, I am sure you will find one or two you just can't live without.



Want2Scrap™Products:

Cross Promotional Products:

Other Products Used:
My Minds Eye Chipboard Letters
Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk
Black Distressing Ink



3 comments:

  1. WHAT an utterly ADORABLE L/O! {That CHILD is too cute for WORDS!} I love this! What a great way to feature that wonderful shape of Nestabling! I would have NEVER thought of THAT! Terrific inspiration, Terre! You DA scrappy WO-man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, I just love how you used the Nestabling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Your beach babe is the perfect addition to this wonderful layout. Cool use of the cut in half diamond bling too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover