Monday, June 6, 2011

Boardwalk Beauties & Bling

Good morning! Wow I can't believe we are already into the second week in June!! Where is the time going? With warm temperature I thought this would be a perfect time for a beach themed card.For the stamped image I used a couple of stamps from Crafty Secrets, Bathing Beauties stamp set. I add a little bit of color using Copic markers. Then I taped S4-290 Labels Fourteen die template for perfect placement and cut/embossed the shape using the Grand Calibur from Spellbinders.Then I inked the edges from Antique Linen Distress Ink and added Nestabling™ Labels Fourteen Black Rhinestones from Want2Scrap™. I also added a few Baby Turquoise Rhinestones to the inside of the label.I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Caribbean Blue to color the Chipboard Embellishments - Pack of 5 - Style C. Once the chipboard was dry I added a few Baby Turquoise Rhinestones and used Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue to adhere the chipboard to the card.For the card base I used Soot cardstock, layered with Dotted Swiss Phoenix from Discount Cardstock. The patterned paper is from Graphic45-On the Boardwalk collection.
Want2Scrap™ Products Used:
Nestabling™ Labels Fourteen Black Rhinestones
Baby Turquoise Rhinestones
Chipboard Embellishments - Pack of 5 - Style C

Cross Promotional Partner Products Used:
Spellbinders: Grand Calibur, S4-290 Labels Fourteen
Graphic45-On the Boardwalk collection
Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue

Other Materials:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Bathing Beauties
Paper: Discount Cardstock Dotted Swiss Phoenix, Soot, Simply Smooth Ivory
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen; Copic Markers R17, BG53, YR24
Accessories: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Caribbean Blue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

*+*+*Bling Alert*+*+*
Please join us next Monday, June 13th for the Let Summer Begin Blog Hop with Want2Scrap™ and PSA Essentials!!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Want2Scrap™ Blog today!! Remember to add a little bling to your designs and make someones day sparkle!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Heidi love the colors of your vintage card, the black, blue and red just makes it all pop. Love the Labels Fourteen bling, I think it is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover