Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lynn's Amazing Acrylic Mini...

We have a fun post for you today. Lynn Ghahary's drool worthy design showed off Want2Scrap fun Assorted Rectangles Acrylic Album and bling.



This is what Lynn had to say about her project and our product...

"Every year I tell myself I am going to create a mini album to document our annual family vacation to Ocean City, NJ and every year it somehow doesn't happen. By the time we return from vacation I am too tired and overrun with laundry to think about creating and then the summer seems to fly by before I even have time to download my photos from my camera. Well this year I am prepared! LOL I created this mini album using October Afternoon's Seaside collection and the Assorted Rectangle Acrylic Album. I really liked how the pages of the album were all different sizes and it was a lot of fun to see how each page layered on top of the other for the overall look. Of course I used lots of bling throughout the album as well to accent my die cuts and stickers."



But of course we need to see these in detail...











Thank you for sharing this fabulous album with us Lynn. We look forward to see your other creations later on in the month!

4 comments:

  1. Positively GORGEOUS!!! I love this entire book! So glad to have you with us Lynn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lynn! You are so smart to have this prepped and ready to go. Post vacation laundry always zaps my creative energy as well! SO excited to have your company here at Want2Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOLLY, GOLLY, GOLLY gosh, Lynn - THIS is a treasure, indeed! Your sense of design, plus THESE materials and TOO MUCH FUN for words! Feels like CHRISTMAS, to see the beauty of your stunning creation! Meow!!! Excellent work, my dear! Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover