Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shoot and Score!

A a soccer mom to 2 very addicted soccer players I was so excited to get laser cut soccer titles this month. Of course nothing goes better with sports than stars so I was set to make this layout about my son Nick.

For the background treatment I dug into my stash and found a foam stamp to create all the background circles...I think they look great with the soccer theme.

I used Smootch Spray ink to color the the chipboard words red. I also loved the bit of sheen it adds. It is really a quick and easy way to make a title for your layout. I embellished with acrylic stars also from Want2Scrap and stars cut from pattern paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooooo gorgeous Mimi!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the red! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover